Friday, October 13, 2006

Semi-success!

I've been putting Isaac on his potty everytime I change his diaper and usually I'll leave him sitting on it until he decides to get up. Well, I came back from throwing his diaper away and there he is standing up and he had gone both #1 and #2 in the potty! Then he proceeded on finishing up by spraying my great room.LOL It looks like we had a success! I'm hoping that he'll start figuring it all out and be potty trained early. What a blessing that would be! He was quite excited about what he did! Pretty great! (I'm so glad I have my Little Green Machine. This would be a very stressful experience without it.lol)


Blessings,

Lisa

6 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

WooHOO - wouldn't it be geat if he is potty trained before the new baby arrives? Sounds like an eventful day in your home.

Lisa in Jax said...

LOL I would be so happy! That has never happened before but it would be a great blessing.

It was a good day.

Lisa

Jodi said...

Go Isaac, go Isaac, yeah! From someone who had all late potty trainers i can just sense your excitement! I think it's a very good sign that he has used his potty sucesfully already. Yippeeeee
Jodi

Lisa in Jax said...

Well, I think that one reason he's doing so well is that he loves to not have a diaper, so he's willing to do whatever to be free from it.LOL I bought him some training pants today and I think I'll work on him next week. It is exciting! I think having so many older sibs are definitely making things easier. Hopefully, he'll get "it" and we'll be diaper free for a few months.lol

Lisa

Debbie said...

Way to go, Isaac! Aren't those milestones just terrific?! Hopefully he will enjoy the new freedom of using the potty and his training will go well.

It would be so wonderful for you to have him trained before the baby comes.

Deb

Lisa in Jax said...

Debbie,

I sure hope we can make some progress in this area. So far this week, we haven't had much success but I'm not giving up that easily.lol

Lisa