Thursday, October 26, 2006

I don't know if it's wishful thinking or not, but upon closer inspection of my little ones, I think that they may be feeling a little better today. This has been a rough one folks. I am soooo glad that I followed God's leading and completed all my laundry on Monday and Tuesday. I almost let it wait because I've been so tired. Well, if I had waited, I would be doing laundry for the next 3 days or more.LOL Instead, I'll be able to concentrate on getting these germs out of my home before they take root. I'm doing the sick laundry right now and will be able to wash all bedding involved and my futon cover by the end of today! What a blessing in all this sickness.

Also, the outside weather has warmed up nicely today and will actually be hot tomorrow so I'll let the littles get some fresh air while I sterilize everything.LOL Lysol, here I come!

Blessings,

Lisa

2 comments:

Jodi said...

((((Lisa)))) I sure hope they really are getting better now. This HAS been rough, I remember when mine were little, it's just plain harder when littles are sick. Fresh air sounds like just the thing.

and thank you, thank you, thank you for explaining Labels to me even though you are overwhelmed at the moment. MUCH appreaciated and I found it easy to understand!

Jodi

Lisa in Jax said...

It is harder. They just don't handle things well at this age. Both seemed to feel better today until around dinner time, then they both looked and sounded worse. We just didn't think waiting until tomorrow was a good idea so off Eric went to the Urgent care center. We now have half the prescribed medicine and hopefully they will feel better soon. The other meds are on order and hopefully we'll have them by tomorrow afternoon.

I'm glad that my explanation was o.k. lol I'm glad that I could help and now I'm going to go lay down until the next little needs me.LOL

Lisa