Monday, September 18, 2006

Yesterday was not a good day for me.LOL I had lots of tummy trouble and pretty much stayed home all day. Sometimes, I just get the "Lousy's" and there's nothing to do but wait them out.

Today was better. I'm exhausted but feeling better. We went to the store and got our shopping done today. Boy am I glad that's over! I am not a happy shopper.LOL Thankfully, Allison made most of the grocery list for me this morning and all I had to do was go. We got the shopping done in record time and we spent way less than normal! I don't know how, but we did.LOL Usually, our bill is around 250 and this week it's 150. Pretty good savings, I'm hoping we didn't forget a bunch of stuff.LOL

After we got home, I started making more yogurt. I've doubled the recipe and I'm hoping it'll turn out just as good as the first batch. We'll see. I also laid down for a little while because Isaac hasn't been sleeping again. I don't know what to do with that boy, but this all night thing is really getting to me. I'm definitely not functioning as well as I could.LOL He's given up his nap and isn't sleeping at night, really, you'd think he would need sleep sometime!

I think I'll save bread making for tomorrow. Normally, I try to get most of these things done on Monday so that the kids can help but it looks like it'll just be me and the littles making the bread tomorrow.

I guess that's all the excitement for today. LOL Maybe I'll post some pictures to make up for our boring lives...LOL

Blessings,

Lisa

No comments: