Wednesday, September 06, 2006

We have the suds...lol

There's an episode of Sponge Bob where he catches "The Suds", an illness that makes him sneeze bubbles through every pore in his spongy body. Well, that's us. If I have to see anymore snot today, I think I may run away from home.LOL

It started with Isaac, who has to be the very worst patient I have ever experienced. He will throw up any medicines other than one flavor Tylenol, cherry, all over you the second you get it down him. (That happened to me on Sunday.) And he loves to scream the whole time he's sick. Temper tantrums where he won't let you pick him up. He just writhes on the floor, kicking and screaming, acting like the world has dealt him a heavy blow.LOL

And now, we ALLLLL have it. Snot everywhere. ugh.

So if you all don't hear from me, it's because I've run away and I'm not coming back until the suds are gone.lol

Blessings,

Lisa

2 comments:

Jodi said...

We love sponge-bob and this made the kids LOL when I said a blogger's family has the suds! It's 2 days since you wrote this so I hope by now you are considerably less sudsy! Get well wishes coming your way.

Lisa in Jax said...

Did you know that Sponge Bob was Isaac's first words? LOL We love him too. We are starting to mend. Thank you for the well wishes! Hopefully the rest of us will be over this by the end of the weekend.

Blessings,

Lisa