Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Let's see, Isaac is finally starting to feel better. He's been having some nasty diapers but is back to his old happy self. What a relief! Genevieve went to bed at 5:30 last night and didn't get up until 7:15 the next morning. She seems to be in a better mood, although, she is quite stuffy. Jon is trying to hack up a lung. He may succeed before this illness is over, he is a very determined kind of guy. You know, he doesn't like to do things half way. LOL Allison seems to have squeaked by with just a little sore throat...and I seem to have done the same, praise God! And dh is fine. Whew! Everyone may live through this!(The jury is still out on Jon...)

Now to figure out how to clean this house! 10 days of neglect may be too much. We might just have to move and start over again...LOL If you happen to fly over my house, I'm the one who has made an S.O.S. sign out of tissues and clutter. And no, don't expect any pictures of my kids anytime soon. I'm too afraid that you'll see the mess in the background. LOL

Blessings,

Lisa

2 comments:

Jodi said...

ok I had to reply to this one too because the move and start over made me LOL. When I get wayyyy behind on doing dishes, usually when we have been extra busy or sick, I feel very tempted to throw all the dirty dishes away and start fresh! DH doesn't seem to think this is such a good idea but I'm convinced it is!

Lisa in Jax said...

LOL! I think the same! I have a confession...we spend way more on paper plates than should be legal.LOL And if my dd had her way, we'd go to plastic forks too.LOL Thrifty, we're not. I am hoping with the addition of a dishwasher, we'll use the "real" dishes more often. We'll see.LOL

Blessings,

Lisa