Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I get my dishwasher today! Yipeee!LOLOL I'll take pictures once it's installed. This is the most amazing dishwasher that is made! It's the Maytag Jetclean 3. It has three levels to put dishes in and has four cleaning wands. It also heats it's own water and has a sterlize button for bottles and when everyone has had the icks. Pretty cool, huh? lol Who knew an appliance could make me so excited!

I implemented a new schedule today and the day is going really smoothly. I think it's a keeper! Normally, when I change things it's chaos for a couple of days but today has been quiet. I think this routine fits us as a family. I am really looking forward to each change of subject/routine each hour.

Well, it's my lunch hour/clean up time, so I better get finished.

Blessings,

lisa

2 comments:

all in the family said...

See I knew you could do it!

Beth from SHS in your cheerleading corner, lol!

Lisa in Jax said...

Thanks, Beth! It's going great today also. It's so nice to find something that really works with us.

Blessings,

Lisa