Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Today has been a good day! I woke up at 4 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. Instead of just laying there, I got up and began my chores for the day. I was able to get most of the wash done before 8 this morning! I was also showered and dressed by 7 this morning and ready for the day. See, I had a surprise for the kids. Last night, the very first cool front came through and the weather was reported to be fabulous, so today was our first official park day! I got everyone out the door by 9 this morning with lunches packed in case they lasted that long.LOL The weather was nice and the park was just wonderful! The kids had a blast. Isaac got tired around 10:30 and we decided to come home to eat lunch. When we got home we had two boxes sitting on the doorstep! Yea! It was the Catch a Bubbles that I ordered! While we prepared lunch, we took turns blowing bubbles. The little ones were so happy!

Now that lunch is almost finished, the older kids will get back to the grind stone and complete their work for the day and I'll play with the littles. Gotta love these kind of days!!!

Blessings,

Lisa

No comments: