Monday, September 25, 2006

O.k. so far today I've completed most of our laundry, made two different fudge sauces, made a huge batch of granola, and just put our dinner in the oven for tonight. I also straightened the house and made a trip to the Post Office.LOL

On the little kid front, they've:

played playdough
played store
played McDonalds
bubbles
painted
went to the post office with me
and are now wrestling with the older kids while I write this.

I think we've really accomplished a lot today. I'm ready for a rest.LOL If I don't watch out, we may end up becoming "over achievers."LOL

Blessings,

Lisa

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Don't you just love days like that! Yes beware of that over achiever syndrome an occasional over achieving day is a wonderful thing but everything in moderation you know!

Lisa in Jax said...

Yes, I agree. Moderation is key to realistic living.LOL I should write that down...

Lisa

Jodi said...

Yes, write it down and post it prominently around your home!

Lisa in Jax said...

LOL

I can see it now...Genevieve learns how to read by seeing "Moderation is key" taped to every surface.LOL