Friday, September 15, 2006

Isaac is 20 months today! Time sure has flown. I'm amazed to watch my little one grow into this incredible little person. No longer just a baby, he has his own personality that makes him oh so lovable and hugable each and everyday.

What a blessing to have this chance to watch each of my children grow and develop into such unique and wonderful people! God has blessed me a million times over and I'm grateful that I get to be with them, teaching them and loving them each and everyday. If I've learned anything over these last 14.5 years, is that time is short! You have to take each day as a blessing and spend time with those kids before they're gone. When I get to heaven, my first words to my Heavenly Father will be Thank you, dear Lord for these wonderful years!

Blessings,

Lisa

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Great words Lisa!

Lisa in Jax said...

Thanks! I truly mean them and I think as I get older I really appreciate the kids more and more!

Blessings,

Lisa