Thursday, April 26, 2007

When Kristine wrote to me and said that she had linked to my blog, I seriously thought it was a post maybe about how she'd always wanted a lot of kids until she started reading my blog or how my blog gave her inspiration because she knew she could always do better than me.LOLOL But no, it was to give me a "Thinking Award." Well, I'm honored and a little shocked. I certainly never tried to make her think and I'm deeply sorry that I unintentionally made that happen.lolol






So here are my top 5 picks for this prestigious award...lol

1.Liz is my first choice. She makes me laugh, cry, and feel human. I love this woman.LOL I always think, when I grow up I'd love to live at Liz's house.

2.Kimberly and her family live in Nepal as missionaries. I always wanted to be a missionary when I grew up and I love following this family in their work!

3.Jen, I love her blog! She has been doing a lot of research on Autism and all that she has found out really makes me want to change things in my own home.

4.Kathy is a babywearing, sling making women who I love to read about. She also does freezer cooking and that makes her top notch in my book.LOL

5.Bridget is another babywearing mom who I love to visit. She just had a new baby and I'm a sucker for baby pictures.LOL I also love how she is able to manage all of her kids and how organized she is.

Well, whew, I did it. This was hard because I tried to use people who have not already been tagged. These are some great women and I'm happy to inflict this award on them.lolol

Here's the rules, if I can figure out how to get it on here with all the links and such...lol

The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

1 comment:

Salar37_Shushan said...

*Round of applause for all teh nominees*

;)

Susan in Va