Monday, April 09, 2007

My Menu for this week...


Lunch

Pizza
Turkey
Chicken salad
Mac & cheese
Fish sticks


Dinner

Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes, salad
Steak, rice, salad
Ham, potatoes, fresh greenbeans
Split pea soup, fresh baked bread
grilled chicken, rice, salad
Hamburgers, fries, salad
Leftovers


First off, Happy Easter everyone! I know I'm late but yesterday was a very busy day and I'm running low on energy.lol

This week is going to be very busy! We are going to ease into school this week because some of the things we need are still on their way here.lol We are starting Movies As Literature tonight starting with the first movie, Shane. Pretty exciting!

I'm still organizing the house, mainly the new toy room. It's a real mess. My dh put some new cabinets together over the weekend and the last one had some screws missing (don't we all?lol)so we're waiting for those in the mail also.

I'm going to teach Jon how to make grilled food this week along with french bread. He's made our usual breads and rolls but we need to move on to some new kinds. He's also made chicken on the grill but we're going to try steak and hamburgers this week also.

Well, I guess I'll get back to work...lol

Blessings,

Lisa

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Maybe Jamin and Jon should get together sometime and fix a huge feast for us all.....sometime when we live in FL. LOL

Lisa in Jax said...

LOL Sounds like a plan! I'm sure they'd get along quite nicely.lol