Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy 13th Birthday JONATHAN!!!

I can't believe that my little boy is now a young man! He is a terrific person and I'm so happy that I get to spend this time with him and see who he becomes. We didn't do much today but we are waiting for his cake to cool so that we can eat it.LOL He got a total room makeover for his birthday and a few smaller gifts.

I told him "I can't believe that you're 13 already!" And he said, "Hey, it took me 13 years to get this far!"lololol He's got such a great sense of humor.lol

Blessings,

Lisa

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday, Jonathan!

Kathy in WA said...

Happy Birthday Jonathon!!! Hope you had a wonderful celebration day.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Happy birthday Jonathan! It's amazing how quickly they grow.

Lisa in Jax said...

Thank you both!

Cynthia said...

We must think alike. We redid Emily's room last year for her 13th birthday... hmmm... I haven't thought far enough ahead to think that boys would also like a room makeover! I bet he's enjoying it.