Thursday, April 12, 2007

What does one do with a sandbox?

Someone on the SHS list asked this question today and it made me chuckle.lol I know what MY kids do with their sandbox.....



they make a MESS!lolol My two little ones spend at least an hour a day playing in their sandbox and the surrounding areas. They build, create roads, make sand angels, dig, and imagine. I wouldn't have it any other way.LOL Just don't ever buy BLUE sand, and no, you don't want to ask why.lololol

Blessings,

Lisa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul asks "where is that?"
Mom replies "my friend's house"
Paul says "I want to go to your friend's house."

Jodi said...

LOLOLOL good clean...errr messy fun!

Lisa in Jax said...

Liz,

He'd be welcome.lol

Jodi,

And yes, it's messy! I just keep buying sand as the box gets emptied. It's amazing how fast it disappears and I can assure you all that 99% is in my carpet.lolol

Kathy in WA said...

Lisa - that looks like GREAT fun! You can tell you are NOT here in WA because that sand would be washed away. :) My kids LOVE sandboxes. They often take out match box cars and drive in the sand for hours. Glad to see your is used on a regular basis. ha!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Messy fun - the best kind.

Cynthia said...

That is one HUGE sandbox, Lisa. We're hoping to go to FL again next winter and this time we have plans to be on the beach somewhere for a week... maybe it'll work out for us to get together this time. I just realized this was our FIRST trip to FL without seeing you.