Wednesday, April 25, 2007



Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars


Cream Together

1 1/2 cups brown sugar

1 cup peanut butter

Add

2 eggs

Beat in

1 tsp vanilla

3/4 tsp salt

2 cups rolled oats

1/2 cup chocolate chips

2 cups flour


Spread in a 13X9 greased cookie sheet, if it's a little dry add a drizzle of olive oil and mix. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Cut into squares while warm. Enjoy!


I made these for breakfast this morning and they are REALLY good! I got this recipe off of the Sonlight boards a few years ago and adapted it to my needs.LOL The basic recipe called for oil instead of peanutbutter and raisins and nuts instead of chocolate chips.


Blessings,


Lisa




1 comment:

Jodi said...

Those sound good. I never have any luck with home made granola bars. Maybe because I don't use eggs? I could try a peanut butter variation for moisture. The problem with mine is they get hard within a day.

Anyway mostly posted to this one because Colin asked who the kids were he was peeking over my shoulder...future blog reader? LOL) I said oh that's the family who sent the science. He said cool, they are nice.... can you make what she is eating. LOL