Saturday, April 21, 2007

My Mom and Sophia

My mom came over today and took the littles to her house for a little while. It was really nice to only have the baby for those few hours. Mom said the two littles fought the whole time. I'm not surprised. Isaac is going through the twos and Evie is good at pushing just the right buttons. Mom has decided to only take one each weekend for the next few weeks. Boy, do I know how she feels, too bad I can't do the same.LOL Really, things have been better since I've gated half the house off. The messes have been manageable and the littles haven't been able to find as much to destroy. It does take more work to keep them busy but it's a good busy instead of the kind that costs me money.lolol If little Sophia says happy, I may not need a helper! A good schedule and a lot of flexability and things might just work out. Although, if God sends just the right person along, an extra hand would be a blessing.lol
Well, I think I'll be attempting church again tomorrow so I better get to bed!
Blessings,
Lisa

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Sounds like the gates are working well. A mother's helper would still be nice if only once a week or so.

Debbie said...

Lisa, so glad things are working out better for you. I often use the gates to keep the Littles in certain places. Dan and Hannah are my trouble makers. If I can keep them apart, life goes much better!

Sophia is so adorable.

Lisa in Jax said...

Thanks! Yes, the gates have made things much easier and I'm feeling like I can keep up with everyone. I still wouldn't turn down a helper but if I don't get any takers, I know I'll be o.k.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Great photo.