Friday, March 16, 2007

Some pictures of Sophia...



She's a WIDE awake baby!
So did you all hear that scream of frustration from Florida? That was me.lol I took a nap and woke to the Little Green Machine. Now, that's not something that usually worries me because we use it often around here but when it kept running and running and, well, RUNNING!! I started to worry. Evidently, no one was watching Isaac and he found my gallon of imported olive oil and dumped it onto my carpet. ARGH!!! It's looking as though the carpet may not come clean, we're working on it now with the big carpet cleaner but it was a GALLON of oil and it's not looking good. I don't know what I'm going to do. I was hoping to keep the carpet for at least another year before replacing it but it's right in front of the kitchen and I'm afraid someone is going to crack their head on the floor from slipping. Have I already said ARGH? Well, I'm saying it over and over right now. No more naps for me. I can't afford them.lol
Blessings,
Lisa

5 comments:

Jen said...

Did he go surfing in it like Rachael's daughter? :-)

Sorry to hear about the oil. I think I would be screaming in frustration too!

Emily said...

Oh Lisa!!!!!!!! I can't imagine waking up to that. I don't know what I would do either. I can't even imagine how to get rid of the oil. Sophia is a doll!!!!

Jodi said...

Wow she is a wide awake baby!

the oil, not only messy but the expensive kind argh. Hope it all came off the carpet eventually.

Lisa in Jax said...

No surfing but he did bathe in it.lol It was not the best way to get woken up but we've cleaned it up and the carpet doesn't seem any worse for wear. I've decided to only buy little containers of oil for now on.lolol

Sophia is a great little baby! She's very alert though and sometimes you just want her to sleep so you can get some work done.lol

And yes, it was expensive oil and an expensive lesson. sigh.

Cynthia said...

OH DEAR! Did it come out?