Monday, March 26, 2007

My menu for this week...

Lunch

sandwiches
mac and cheese
leftovers



Dinner

Hamburgers, fries, and salad or fruit
Grilled Chicken, rice, and salad
Pasta w/shrimp and garlic, salad
Chicken salad and bread
Roast w/carrots and potatoes and salad
Tuna noodle casserole and salad


So we got the shelving for the littles rooms, the paint for Jon's room, and my new range coming on Thursday. Today the kids and I cleaned the whole house, did some laundry, I went to the grocery store while Sophia slept, I cleaned out the freezer, did the dishes, bathed Sophia, and the kids vacuumed. Whew!

The gas drops have helped Sophia's tummy a lot! What a praise! It doesn't mean she's sleeping, lol, but at least she isn't screaming all day.

My dh is going to take Wed off and put up the shelves and I'll probably paint Jon's room.

I guess that's it for today. I'm pretty tired but it feels good to get so much done.

Blessings,

Lisa

No comments: