Monday, March 12, 2007

My Menu for this week...


Dinner

Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes, and salad
Pea Soup w/french bread and salad
Hamburgers and Hotdogs on the grill w/french fries and salad
Homemade Pizza w/salad
Oriental Pepper Steak w/rice and salad
Taco Stuff


Today was "Doctor Day." Can I just say that I hate doctor's offices?!?! It is probably the only place on earth where they can keep you waiting forever and you can't just walk out and leave. My appt took an hour and the little ones appt took TWO HOURS!!! Who keeps a newborn waiting that long? I definitely feel like they just don't respect our time. Rant over.LOL

Blessings,

Lisa

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Ugh! I think the only docs I wait for have been really wonderful pediatricians, making it worth my wait. Otherwise, I WON'T go to an office that habitually overschedules. That's just awful!

Lisa in Jax said...

Well, we are never going back to that drs office. We are going to try someone else next time. Our hope is to find a GOOD dr before we stick with someone.