Thursday, October 09, 2008

When Good Things Go Bad...part two...

Well, I'm still working on it. NO, it doesn't look any better BUT there is a method to my madness and it's actually more organized. Thought I'd post some photos just so that you all can see that I really am working on it. Also, to show that sometimes things look worse before they look better.lol

This is the organized pile on the floor. I've got all the clothes separated into summer 24mo, 2T, 3T and winter 24mo, 2T, and 3T.
Photobucket

The bins are cleaned off and the dresses are sorted...
Photobucket

The dresser looks a mess but it's just the sweatshirts that Evie has outgrown waiting to be put into a bin and the jackets needing hung up...
Photobucket

Here's a closer look at the bins. It's getting better...I've already finished Isaac's and Evie's stuff. Last night I finished going through Sophia's summer clothes and will finish the winter stuff tonight. Wish me luck!lol
Photobucket

Blessings,


4 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh, Lisa! This is huge task. I have tons of clothes to go through and I am dreading it, procrastinating and basically pretending. One of these days I'll have to actually tackle it or just give up and give it all away!

You are a better woman than me.

Cynthia said...

It is ALWAYS worse before it gets better here! Whenever I start a little project like the one you have going on it somehow spills out into the entire house! Why is that.

Jodi said...

That's one of my sayings with any organizing, things will get worse before they get better!

Looks like you're making progress.

Lisa in Jax said...

I'm at the point where I never want to see these kids grow ever again.lol

I think I'll adapt Debbie's point of view and ignore it.