Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Sophia Chronicles...

Last Tuesday, this little cutie gave us a scare. She had three mosquito bites that she just kept scratching and scratching. We tried everything to keep them protected but she's just too smart for her own good. Well, she ended up with a staph infection all over her torso and arms! I thought she had chicken pox, it was that bad. We're thankful that she's on the mend and starting to feel better. So in honor of my little blessing, here's some photos...

Fussy face...
Photobucket

Happy face...
Photobucket

The "I fell asleep at the dinner table face"...
Photobucket

Blessings,

5 comments:

berrypatch said...

Adorable - even the fussy face. ;-)

Lisa in Jax said...

Thanks Lisa! She's a fun little girl, I can imagine her being an actress someday with all the faces she makes.

Linda said...

Too cute! Sophia is getting so big!

Robin said...

Oh, I'm so glad she's feeling better Lisa! I'm sure that was scary for you.

Cynthia said...

Poor thing! Glad she's doing better.