Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Review: Teachable Moments: Finding Your College

I just finished watching the final DVD from Lee called Finding Your College. This is another one to purchase! She goes in detail, showing you how to select just the right college, which she calls, "Finding the love of your life." My notes were so many that I've decided to just buy the DVD.LOL Really, in order to glean as much info from this DVD as you can, you need to sit down with it and do each step of college admissions, one step at a time. Lee has such amazing insight and really knows how to bring home the financial aid money. But, this is the most exciting thing, she also knows how to help you find just the right college for each of your children! I can't wait to begin this process next year with my first daughter! What an amazing time, being able to find your children's very first love.

The details: Find this dvd at www.thehomescholar.com
It is only $20 and it's a gift that will keep on giving all throughout your homeschooling journey. I am so thankful to Lee for giving me this opportunity to view these DVD's. They are a blessing to this family and I think they would be a blessing to anyone with highschool children.

Blessings,


No comments: