Monday, January 14, 2008

All about me...

I found this on Kristine's blog...



1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER? My middle name is after my mom.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Never! Well, there is that time...lol

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?It is the bane of my existance.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?Boarshead Spicy Buffalo Chicken

5. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?No, why? What have people been saying?lol

6. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?Yep. Still have all my original parts. Although none work properly.lol

7. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?No.

8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?Rice Crispies with banana and sugar on top. Lots of sugar and it has to sugar the banana also.lol (not that I can eat either anymore)

9. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?Nope. I slip them on and off. Never to tie them except when a little unties them. In fact, it drives me crazy when they come untied because it takes me forever to get the correct tight/untightness ratio.lol

10. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?Yes and no.lol

11. What is your favorite ice cream?Can't eat it, but I do love Baskin and Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip

12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I notice how they are feeling and their eyes.

13. RED OR PINK? Red

14. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?All my health problems. How black and white I see things.

15. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?Maira!!!

16. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?Jeans, always jeans. No shoes unless I'm leaving the house, then it's my faithful pair of tennies that I won't replace until they are way overdo.lol

17. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?Peanutbutter toast

18. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?Isaac's new toys vrooming and crashing, Isaac yelling at Evie, Wow Wow Wubzy on T.V., Jon coughing and snorting, and Sophia going lalulalulalu pffff.

19. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?A nice shade of green-blue or blue-green, I can't ever remember which one I like.lol

20. FAVORITE SMELLS?love coffee, lemon, pinesol, crisp bleached sheets

21. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?Eric, reminding me of what's to come today.LOL

22. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?Yes! I took it from Kristine.

23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football or whatever the kids are currently playing.

24. HAIR COLOR?Brown, used to be red.

25. EYE COLOR?Brown

26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?Nope.

27. FAVORITE FOOD?Spring rolls

28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?Happy endings.

29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Loved it!

30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?Green with a brown sweater over top

31. SUMMER OR WINTER?Winter

33. HUGS OR KISSES?Hugs.

34. FAVORITE DESSERT?Chocolate Chip Cookies

36. What book are you reading now?The Bible and various magazines. I'd like to read a cozy mystery but I'm too busy planning the kids next school semester.lol

37. What's on your mouse pad?Don't have one.

38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?Football, the Amazing Race, Ironchef America

39. FAVORITE SOUND?The quiet that comes when everyone is sleeping.

40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?Beatles. Gotta love Paul.lol

41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?California

42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?My sense of humor and my eye for detail.

43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?Virginia


Blessings,

No comments: