Monday, January 08, 2007

My Menu for this week...

(Allison prepared this weeks menu for me and I'm truly thankful.)

Lunch is always just about the same. The kids and I are not lunch eaters and just eat something to be done with it.LOL

Pizza
Ramen
Subs
Mac and Cheese


Dinner

Steak (from last week), rice, greenbeans, and salad
Pork Tacos (to use up the remainder of roast from my mom)
Chicken Stir Fry and rice
Pork Chops, noodles, steamed veggies, and salad
Hamburgers, hotdogs, french fries, and salad


This week starts some new activities for us. Our new church offers a youth bible study on Tuesdays and confirmation classes once a month on Fridays so we'll be pretty busy this week. They both start at 6pm and offer dinner for those who attend, so I just have to get them there.lol Eric has offered to pick them up. I'm so thankful that the new church is only 7 minutes away! I can do that.lol I'll only have to feed 4 of us on those days so will be offering easier meals since I'll need to prepare these without the help of my older kids.

So far today has been a pretty good day. The older kids are right on track for their studies and the littles haven't been fighting as much. It's a pretty yucky day outside today, so I'm sure that they'll be happy to go shopping later since going outside to play won't be an option.

Guess that's it!lol I hope everyone has a good start to their week.

Blessings,

Lisa

2 comments:

Emily said...

How nice that your church is so close. Ours is about 30 minutes away. I am almost always late:-)

Lisa in Jax said...

It is a big blessing! I would never be able to make the trip if it was that far away. I'd always be late and it would be very hard on the little ones. I'm sure their behavior would be even worse.lol