Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Here are some photos of the kids playing a music freeze game. Isaac was in charge of starting and stopping the music and Evie and Allison were doing the dancing and freezing.lol They were laughing so hard and I wish that the camera could capture the fun better.lol




Evie dancing...I didn't want to post photos of Allison without her permission and she's not here right now.lol
Future film maker...we finally got out our old video camera so we could get better pictures but then Isaac wouldn't leave it alone.lol

Blessings,
Lisa

2 comments:

Jodi said...

That's so cute. My middle two were playing a game along those lines the other day. I know what you mean about not being able to capture the fun, well enough, quick enough? I just miss so many adorable fun things!

Lisa in Jax said...

It's hard sometimes, but I want to remember these things when they're all grown up.LOL Who would've guessed that a 14, 4, and 2yo could have so much fun together!lol