Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My Menu for this week...

Lunch

Homemade Pizza
Ramen
Mac and Cheese
PBJ's


Dinner

Ham, Greenbean, and Potato Soup
Pasta Carbonara w/salad
Turkey Noodle Soup w/Dumplings
Steak, baked potatoes, and salad
Leftovers

I'm going to make smoothies all week this week, serve fresh fruit with breakfast and lunch and a veggie tray for lunch or snack.


My Goals for this week...

Include:

making sure the older kids finish their school work each day
getting up on time and getting everyone ready on time
getting the shopping done by myself this week since I didn't get it done on the weekend
starting school with Evie today


I think that's about it for this week. With most of us sick, it should be quite the accomplishment to get this all done each day.lol So far, we got up and ready on time this morning, I've made my grocery list, and the kids are right on schedule for their school day. Yippeee! After shopping, I'll begin school with Evie and give Isaac some arts and crafts to do and I'll have one day down and three to go. lol

Blessings,

Lisa

No comments: