Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Sophia Chronicles...

Kinda says it all, huh.

Photobucket

Sophia's birthday cupcake...
Photobucket

But I don't want to be a big girl...lol
Photobucket

Daddy had to feed it to her, since the princess didn't want to dirty her hands...
Photobucket

Hmmm.
Photobucket

She likes it!lol
Photobucket

Now for big brother to share his icecream...
Photobucket

Fun was had by all...
Photobucket


I have to say that this year went by the very fastest of all the years I can still remember.lol I am truly blessed by these wonderful children and am looking forward to seeing them grow and learn and to see what God's plan is for each of them. I'm just amazed at what a great little girl Sophia is!

Blessings,

10 comments:

US said...

WAAAAAAAAA! I can't believe our babies are sooooo big! Tara's birthday is in 2 weeks. I'm not ready, well, since I'm pregnant, I'm ready!

Robin said...

Happy Birthday, Sophia! What a difference in the way boys and girls eat their cake, huh?

And I agree with you -- this year went extremely fast!

Linda said...

Wow! Where has the year gone? I can't believe she wouldn't put her hands in that cupcake!

Debbie said...

Wow, 1 years old! How did that happen?

Happy Birthday, Sophia.

Laura said...

Aaahhhh - sweet. Happy Birthday to Sophia!

Cynthia said...

WOW. ... that year went fast! I have to tell you that all the future ones will go by faster than all the previous ones.

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday Sophia!

Looks like a fun birthday.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

ACK - where did the year go?

Kristine said...

No, no, no! I don't like watching these babies grow up, I remember when EVIE was this age!

Happy sweet first birthday to Sophia!

Lisa in Jax said...

Thanks everyone! She's such a sweetie and watching her grow this year has been such a blessing. Can't wait to see what this year brings!