Sunday, February 17, 2008

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged by two people for this book tag.LOL I figure I'd better do it before I'm tagged by ten more.LOL Thanks Linda and Laura I'll get you next time.lol


Here are the rules:

Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more

Open the book to page 123 and find sentence number 5.

Post the next 3 sentences

Tag 5 people.( I know that everyone I know has been tagged so if you by chance haven't been tagged by this plague then by all means count this as being aimed at you.LOL)

My book, that I've been trying to read unsuccessfully for over a month now, is The Class Menagerie by Jill Churchill.

(Just to let you all know, I haven't even read that far yet.LOL)

"What do you mean?"

"The nasty underwear had to be purchased someplace and brought along. So did the alarm clocks and the smelly stuff for the deodorant.



Great. You all have now ruined it for me.LOL Now I know who did it and with what.:snort:

Blessings,

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh no!! I'm sorry!!!
(ducking....)

Kristine said...

Underwear?
Deodorant?

Eek! (Well, I guess I should be glad they are at least USING those things, lol.)

Lisa in Jax said...

I was soooo kidding, Laura! I just have a hard time with all the code involved.lol

Kristine,

I'm not sure what was up with all that. Maybe if I actually get that far in the story it'll make sense?lol