Saturday, February 09, 2008

My Daily Ramblings...

What a blessing yesterday was! We were all feeling pretty good, so we decided to run off to the park. It was a little cooler than the rest of the week was, but still nice. This is our nice time of the year and I try to take advantage of it as much as possible.

Allison and Isaac work on an art piece...
Photobucket

TaDa!...
Photobucket

Sophia is impressed...
Photobucket

Boy on a park bench...
Photobucket

I'll catch you Sophia...
Photobucket

Just don't expect me to use my thumb...
Photobucket


After the park, we went to Chick Fila and enjoyed some nuggets and fries.

When we got home, I had a message from a friend from the YMCA about a new fruit and veggie co-op that just started up. Yea!!! This is an answer to prayer! I've bought two shares and got in just in time to get my order last night. I got a huge amount of farm fresh veggies and fruit. What a blessing! I shared some with my parents and am setting the cooking apples aside for my MIL.

Today, my mom came over and sheared the sheep. Jon had really wanted to grow his hair out but I just couldn't take it any longer.lol Jon, Isaac and Genevieve all got a trim and they all look so much better...

Mom and Jon...
Photobucket

The finished products...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, I'd write more but Sophia is in a BAD mood right now and needs me...lol

Blessings,

Lisa

4 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

We've been enjoying park days too. Great looking hair cuts.

Jodi said...

Cute pictures, that sunny weather looks lovely!

Wow, great about the produce co-op.

Lisa in Jax said...

That's the best part about living in the south! Great park days and sunny weather.lol

We're really enjoying the co-op! It's great to have so many veggies in the house for a really good price!

Kristine said...

Trevor wants to grow his hair out. I don't mind, but he has terrible bed head every single day! Yikes!