Monday, August 20, 2007

My Menu for this week...

This week is going to be busy. So I've decided on easy to make dinners that don't have a lot of prep work. I'm also going to be restocking my freezer with some family breakfast favorites this week for the freezer challenge.



Breakfast



Pancakes (blueberry, chocolate chip, plain)
Muffins (PBJ, chocolate chip, oatmeal/brown sugar, donut)
eggs, bacon, and biscuits (I'll freeze some biscuits and bacon)
granola bars (plain and peanutbutter/chocolate chip)
granola for the pantry





Lunch



Grilled PBJ or Cheese sandwiches
"Salad" sandwiches (egg, chicken, or tuna)
mac and cheese (I'd like to freeze some so I'll make it from scratch)
Ramen (without flavor packets, made with chicken broth, veggies, and a little leftover meat)



Dinner


Tuna Noodle Casserole (we missed this last week)
Grilled Steak, baked potatoes, broccoli w/cheese
Chili, corn bread and salad
Pasta Carbonara, bread sticks, salad
Black Beans and Rice w/salad
Hamburgers, spicy oven baked potato wedges (from hillbillyhousewife.com) fresh steamed greenbeans w/hambits.




Enjoy!

Lisa

No comments: