Monday, August 13, 2007

My Menu for this week...

Sophia is miserable! I have no idea how long this cold is going to last but I'm beginning to think it'll outlast me. I'm beat. Prayers for a quick healing would be so appreciated!

Here's the menu for this week. I went shopping during Sophia's nap this afternoon and I'm happy to have that over with.

Taco Lentil Rice
BBQ Chicken, potatoes, steamed broccoli with cheese
Fried Rice
Tuna Noodle Casserole and salad
Hash, steamed greenbeans
Roasted Pork Loin, rice and salad


Kathy,

You've never had tortillas until you've made them from scratch! These are fabulous! They make every meal taste better.LOL We had them wrapped around eggs and bacon for breakfast the other day. YUM!

Blessings,

Lisa

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Your post reminds me that I can buy some tortillas from a man/wife whose business is making them. They were very good. If I don't find the time to make them ourselves, I should at least remember to go buy some from them.

Lisa in Jax said...

If I had a good mom and pop business to go to, I'd probably just do that. I just love the texture and flavor of these though.