Thursday, August 09, 2007

The Back To School Clean Up Challenge




I have picked my clean-up challenge. It was hard to pick just one thing since many things need my attention BUT I wanted to pick a room or area that directly affected our homeschooling experience. So without further ado...




This is one of my supply cabinets...it contains old preschool stuff, a few appliances, and some very old snacks and drinks...
This just plain is the bane of my existence. I clean it, organize it and it looks like this in a week's time.

I'll try to do the other two cabinets also but these need it the most. I have my work cut out for me. I not only need to clean and organize. I need to find a way to keep it that way!

Blessings,

Lisa

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Lisa,
School supplies are the worst, don't you think? We're always in and out of them. We use them everyday and pretty soon they're a mess before we even know what happened! Thanks for the challenge. I still need to post my before/after for the last challenge when I get a few minutes! I'll be joining you int his one and just wait until you see the mess I have (LOL)!

Lisa in Jax said...

Yes. They are.LOL I just wish we could get away with one box of crayons, markers, and one glue stick, then the house would be clean.LOL

I'm glad you're joining in! This should be a good challenge.