Monday, August 06, 2007

My Menu for this week...

It's been a nice day. Not too busy but I was able to get my chores done. Poor Sophia is still not feeling well. She's having trouble sleeping with her decongestant. This is her first nap today and it's 4:00.

Here's my menu for this week. I'm just glad I didn't have to go shopping today. I'll probably pick up a few items later in the week but for now, we're good. (Thanks honey!)

Taco Lentil Rice w/fixins
Grilled Steak and veggies w/potato wedges
Lentil and Veggie soup w/dumplings
Grilled Chicken, rice, and salad
Pot Roast with veggies
Pork Chops, noodles, salad and applesauce

Blessings,

Lisa

2 comments:

Mylinda said...

Hey, Lisa, I hope you don't mind, but I tagged you for a meme on my blog, so check it out!

Lisa in Jax said...

Thanks Mylinda! I'll try to get the answers up sometime this week. Sophia's been sick so computer time has been iffy.LOL