Here's my black and blue, glue eating, devil may care monster right now...
Well, for one thing notice the black lip? That's from him running through Grandma's house, falling over a shopping cart and busting his lip.
Now, if that wasn't enough, yesterday he decided to eat some glue. You know the kind that says, "Harmful or Fatal if Swallowed!!!" After calling poison control and finding out that he will be fine and I quote, "If he doesn't vomit, get dizzy, become lethargic, or act 'funny', then he'll be fine." Has this person ever had a 2 year old? The very first thing he did was choke on a cracker and cough for an hour, spin around until he fell (over and over again), then try to take a nap (since it was the end of the day) and basically act goofy all day long.
I think he's going to be the end of me. Luckily, HE survived.