Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Room One...

D O N E!!!

We put the finishing touches on the room today and then put the furniture back. Of course, we also added the dining room furniture so now it's all messed up.LOL Here's some photos from today...

All ready for the furniture, looking in from the hallway...
Photobucket

View two...
Photobucket

Looking into the hallway...
Photobucket

Where the bookshelves went...
Photobucket

Our corner spot...
Photobucket

Allison-she just keeps going, and going, and going...
Photobucket

The "Next Room", yikes!
Photobucket

I bought the Poppy color a few days ago and we're very excited to see it on the walls. Tomorrow, we'll get the room cleared out and start to paint. It'll probably take a few days to finish, since we're all pretty worn out.LOL We've decided to take a 2 week break once the dining room is finished. We need it.

Blessings,

5 comments:

The Bertone's said...

Your room looks amazing! Can't wait to see the next one.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Lisa, the room is beautiful! Well done to your whole crew.

I must admit I have a sinking feeling in my stomach as I view the photos....because I know we'll be doing the same around here in a few months...I am so NOT ready to be painting, packing and such....better get ready. LOL

Diann said...

It looks awesome, Lisa! I know we have a bunch of work left to do in our house too and you have inspired me.

Lisa in Jax said...

Thanks ladies! We've been working very hard and it's so nice to see things coming together.

De'Etta,

I feel for you. There is nothing fun about fixing up a house just to leave. I've done that many times.

Wild Homeschool Family said...

You're doing so well! May I borrow Alison when you're done LOL I need to get my people to work this efficiantly!
Jodi