Saturday, June 16, 2007

Book Review...

Guess Who's Coming to Die? is the lastest installment of the Throughly Southern Mysteries by Patricia Sprinkle. I really enjoyed this book. It was just as good as the first ones in this series and kept me reading way past my bedtime each night.LOL In this one, MacLaren joins an Investment Club on her husband's request and ends up smack dab into another murder. I had a few ideas as to who did it but didn't guess the right person until late in the book.

I really enjoy Sprinkle's books and am going to try her new book, Death on the Family Tree, next.

Blessings,

Lisa

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Lisa, I'm reading this right now. I also enjoy these books. Is the book you mentioned another series? I'll have to add it to my list!

I have a few ideas of my own about who the murderer is, but there is usually some twist in there to throw me off.

Jodi said...

I need to look for the last few Sprinkle books. I enjoyed her older mysteries. then seemed to forget about this author for some reason. I bet I have at least 2 or 3 of hers to read now, very exciting, new mysteries to enjoy!

OK what I mean is sometimes I feel frustrated when I'm "caught up" with an author and have to wait..and wait!

Anonymous said...

Okay, remind me of this author when I run out of books (that will be a while). Right now I'm in the middle of a tornado book & my dear husband says I'm unbalanced to be enjoying it so much.

Cynthia said...

I've never heard of these books! I'll have to look into them after I get through some of the others ones on my list.

Romany said...

Do you think her name really is Sprinkle?{g}

Dorothy

Lisa in Jax said...

LOL You all are so funny! Sprinkle is a fun author!