Wednesday, August 23, 2006

O.k. so I've been tagged. lol Here are my answers...

5 things in my freezer


1. 2 lbs frozen chicken
2. 4 loaves of bread
3. about 20 lean cuisines for my Dh
4. frozen homemade pancakes
5. frozen brocoli


5 things in my closet


1. shirts
2. 2 big 2 drawer bins
3. photo albums waiting for more pictures
4. my sewing machine
5. pillows


5 things in my car


1. two carseats
2. stroller
3. various bits of cookies, gummies, fishy crackers, etc...
4. lots of paper
5. maybe a few cups


5 things in my purse


1. receipts
2. grocery lists dating back to 1999
3. old gum that has probably lost it's wrapper by now
4. about $1000 worth of spare change
5. my cell phone that I always forget to turn on


5 things in my wallet


1. appt. cards from when I was pregnant with Evie
2. appt. cards from when I was pregnant with Isaac
3. appt. cards for today for this little one
4. pictures of my kids from 4 years ago(I just tell people to imagine them taller.)
5. My CVS card


5 people I would tag

De'Etta took my people, so just look on her list. LOLOL
Alright, so that's cheating. I'll list these people...

1. http://360.yahoo.com/galenaspencers
2. http://homeschoolblogger.com/Aliadelaide


Blessings,

Lisa

No comments: