Friday, August 18, 2006

I had my first Doctor's appointment today. Well, o.k., I was supposed to have my first appointment today but the doctor was called out on an emergency c-section and so I got to get out of all the "fun stuff" for today. My rescheduled appt. is next Wed at 11:00 and (drum roll, please...) I am going to have my first ultra sound next Thurs. at 11:45! I'm so excited! They said that we might be able to see what it is, so I'll let you all know what we find out. It will be interesting to find out if we will be continuing the girl-boy-girl-boy pattern or if this one will buck the system. lol

Blessings,

Lisa

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Enjoyed catching up. You've had a lot going on the last couple of weeks. Glad that things are settling down in many areas for you.

De'Etta

Lisa in Jax said...

Yes, it's been quite a month for us. Of course, it's nothing compared to your month! LOL Enjoy those girls and your DH.

Lisa