Monday, December 29, 2008

Twirly-Girly Skirt...

I finished another project today. I did most of it last night after the littles went to bed, but saved the waist for today when I could measure Evie.

Photobucket
My biggest mistake was not consulting Evie about color selection before making it. Oh well, at least I have Sophia. Maybe SHE'LL wear it once she's a bit taller. I think it's pretty.

If you all are interested in making your own twirly skirt, I found a tutorial for making them at...

http://indietutes.blogspot.com/2008/11/tiered-skirt-aka-twirl-skirt.html

I'm going to work on shirts now. I'll definitely let Evie pick the fabric.lol

Blessings,


4 comments:

Laura said...

I love it! Surely Sophia will love it. :)

Stephanie said...

I think it's beautiful! Very well done!

Anonymous said...

I'm in awe of your sewing abilities, Lisa! The skirt is lovely. My daughter would appreciate one of those, but God didn't see fit to bless me with the sewing gene--LOL.

Donna said...

I love the colors! And I love seeing your projects. :)