Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Daily Ramblings...

We're having a pretty good week.

Monday Evie and Isaac had dr's appts at their old dr's office. Yuck. I'll be so glad when we don't have to go there again. Both of them got two shots and a finger prick. Neither were pleased.LOL Eric said that it's probably best to only remember shots and stuff at the old place, that way they'll always love the new dr. We do shots very slowly and have them slated to be finished before they are of school age. Evie is almost done and Isaac has a ways to go. Better safe than sorry though.

Tuesday was a great day at PE! The kids had so much fun and I stayed for the first hour. The littles have made some great friends and Sophia loves to crawl all over the gym floor. Ack! It's making this germ-phobic mom crazy, but she has such a good time. Isaac is even :gasp: sharing! Phew! He must really like having buddies to share like that. He doesn't even do that at home.LOL After PE, we stopped by my moms and she fed us. Yay! That was a nice bonus and we've decided to stop by during dinner time more often.LOL We actually stopped by so that we could go to the Train display that their church hosts each year. Isaac loves this and we'll need to go a couple more times before it's over. It's free and Isaac LOVES trains! We were there an hour and he still didn't want to leave.LOL

Wed was a easy day. I caught up on some chores, built Isaac's Christmas presents (I'm still nursing some sore fingers from it.), and I wrapped every single gift. Whew! I'm glad that's over and that I won't be trying to get that all done on Christmas Eve. After dinner, I ran to the Dollar Store and bought some cellopane gift bags and we filled them with candy for the kids' Christmas party at PE today. They turned out nice and I used all the clearance candy that I bought after Halloween, so it wasn't even too bad on the pocketbook! We made 60. I was pretty tired last night but we still did our Advent study and Jotham. I read two chapters on Wed since Thursday night the kids are gone skating. Allison usually has Bible study and of course we could have gone to church for the last Advent service but we were all tired and chose home.

Today is the Christmas party! It's from 9-12 and then I'm supposed to go shopping with my mom. We'll see how I hold up.LOL I'm so thankful for how healthy I've been this season! I don't think I've ever had a year where I felt this o.k. It's been a true gift and I've been praising God for this time. Eric will be off later today and he's also taking tomorrow off. It will be so nice to have him home. Well, I better get a move on! I've managed to use up all my extra time and need to get those kids out of bed. Merry Christmas everyone!



Blessings,

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Merry Christmas, Lisa. Tell Eric and the kiddos (who remember us) hello!

Lisa in Jax said...

Will do! Merry Christmas to you and yours!