Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Daily Ramblings...

Here are some photos from the last few days...


Jon knitted some socks for the coming winter...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He is so creative! I'm proud of him!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Here is Allison and Isaac feeding Sophia. I LOVE the look of pure joy on Isaac's face! I know this photo is blurry but I still love it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Here's the little stinker right now...right after a bath. After a whole day of temper tantrums, it's nice to have a nice photo to gaze upon.LOL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Here is the mess that the littles can make in 5 minutes time. I still can't believe it and I'm the one who will have to clean it up! They're cute though...lol
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A puzzle, a ball for each hand and life is good!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





I have some bad news for you all.



I'm a Ramen Noodle Flunky. On Tuesday, I made Ramen for Evie and Isaac since they are sick. Isaac wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole, but Evie ate her bowl and asked for Isaac's too. I thought, "Wow! How great that she's hungry!" While I was washing the bowls, I realized that I forgot to put the bouillon cubes in it. Yep, you guessed it. Evie ate two bowls of noodles and water.lol

Not to be deterred, I tried again on Wednesday. This time, I made sure to put the cubes in FIRST so I wouldn't forget. A half-hour later I hear this sizzling sound and go to check it out. Yep, totally forgot about the Ramen and all the water boiled out leaving this wonderfully hard crust to scrub off. At this point, I decided to hand the job to Jon. HE had no trouble.LOL



Blessings,

8 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

A ramen flunkie! ::snort::

Cute photos. Isaac is adorable....Blow the sweet one up and frame it - put it all around your home, carry a small one in your pocket and whip it out if you ever need to be reminded that he's adorable. LOL

Romany said...

It's a good job they're that cute when they are so messy, isn't it? {g}

Jodi said...

Those are all so cute, I hope everyone is feeling better soon.

Colin has cooked ramen twice without the water, bad enough he forgot the water once but twice!!?? Boy does that smell bad, almost as bad as burnt popcorn. So it's not just you who has ramen noodle issues!

Jodi said...

I forgot to say...Jon's slippers are excellent!

Kristine said...

Ooh, I can sympathize with your ramen noodles. I still can't make Minute Rice. And every single time I made box macaroni and cheese for my kids, the water boils over onto the stove. Now that Robert's home, my secret's out. (The kids thought it was normal, lol.)

Great kid pics. And how cute is Sophia! She looks like she's helping to pick up. But I realized she's probably just ready to throw it somewhere, lol.

Debbie said...

LOL, I will never be able to cook Ramen again without thinking of you, Lisa! Of course, you didn't have anything else going on this week.

Tell Jon the slippers/socks are terrific! What a guy.

Very cute photos all around.

Hope you all are feeling better soon.

Lisa in Jax said...

Thanks everyone! We're pretty sick right now but I appreciate knowing that I'm not the only one to mess up every now and then.LOL

D,
He's an adorable monster. That's what he is...lol

Dorothy,

He better be cute or he'd be sold to the highest bidder by now.LOL

Jodi,

I know that smell too well. Yuck.lol

Jon is quite proud of his hard work and I'll tell him everyone liked them! He's a wonder!

Kristine,

I can't make Minute Rice either! It's always mushy. Yuck!

And you're right, she was just poised to make more mess.lol

Thanks Debbie! I'm hoping for wellness all around. Maybe before Thursday.lol

Kathy in WA said...

Lisa - this is too funny! My kids would love to come over for some Ramen. They have great faith in Jon's ability to fix it properly. :)