Monday, November 12, 2007

My Daily Ramblings...

What a nice week! I took the week off all computer stuff last week in order to get some much needed work done around the house. Now my house is ready for Thanksgiving and my cabinets are overflowing with good things to eat.LOL

In kid news, Allison is finally ready to begin driving again. She'll start over this weekend.

Jon has been sick but is getting better and has begun the winter garden. I'm hoping we have better luck with this one. We didn't get much from the summer garden. It was too hot and we were in a drought.

Evie is currently sick with whatever Jon had. She's a tough cookie though and driving us batty anyway.LOL

Isaac is STILL TWO and the tantrums are getting old.lol He's still not fully potty trained and it's getting cold. I don't know WHAT I'm going to do. It's hard to have him walking around pant-less in the cold weather. We may have to suspend training for the winter. Maybe he'll be more mature or maybe he'll get tired of being wet and figure this all out soon.

Sophia is already standing! I worked on baby proofing all week and got most things picked up. It's hard with two littles around though. They are good at dividing and conquering.lol Sophia also finally got and kept a new tooth. She had her tooth break through a few weeks ago but it healed up and sat there until two days ago. Looks like she'll be biting me in no time.lol

Here are two cute photos of Sophia...

Peace, yo.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Future video game junky...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blessings,


8 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I'm impressed -you got so MUCH done. Way to go!

I'm More Than a Number said...

Wow, you're ambitious! Puts me to shame....

Welcome to the toothy nursing baby club. Hailey got her first one at almost 4 months and has been a biter for 2 months now. I've come close to switching but she refuses.

Your Thanksgiving menu sounds yummy!

Jen

Lisa in Jax said...

Thanks De'Etta and Jen. It was a good week.

Jen,

I am soooo not looking forward to the biting stage! If you find something that helps, let me know. She's already been testing the waters...

Stephanie said...

Wow! I need to have a week like that, but life keeps getting in the way. :) You're an inspiration! Man, I need to get moving...

What kinds of things will Jon put in his winter garden?

Cynthia said...

She's getting so big! Oh.. and our little one took forever to potty train.

Jodi said...

Not one of my children was potty trained at 2, sometimes it just doesn't happn no matter how hard a Mom wishes or prays. LOL

I do hope he gets there soon for you though but don't stress if you decide to take a break.

Go Sophia, teeth starting to come in, standing...you're ready for anything!

Kristine said...

Great work, Lisa. I laughed at the toe-video control. Kids get more technologically advanced every day, lol. :)

Lisa in Jax said...

Stephanie,

He's doing peas, beans, carrots, and spinach. We live in a temperate area and should see some results before it gets cold.

As for getting stuff done, just take it one day at a time. That's all I do.LOL

Cynthia and Jodi,

I've just about given up for now. On warmer days the diaper stays off and on colder days the diaper stays on. That's as good as I can do. It does help to know that boys are just this way! He knows what to do, just isn't mature enough to remember if he's dressed.lol

Kristine,

Yes, it's amazing what kids can do nowadays. :snort: