Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Three Amigos

I had put Sophia on the floor in the kitchen so I could cook dinner, just to look behind me to see this....


Today Jon got the honor of feeding Sophia and he took that job very seriously...everyone was watching to make sure that he didn't put the food in the wrong place...lol
Meanwhile, I gave each child two organic sandwich cookies and that was so exciting that Isaac was running back and forth behind the couch...

Evidence of cookie eatage...

An insuing foot fight resulted from said sandwich cookies...


So that, in a photo nutshell, was our day.LOL

Blessings,

Lisa

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh, TOO cute, and love the title. I find it endlessly amusing when we take pics of the kids doing the naughties. It's truly a great tension reliever for mom and the kids, don't you think?!

Lisa in Jax said...

Tension? No, my shoulders are always up near my ears...lol

Cynthia said...

organic sandwich cookies? Is this a dessert or lunch? (LOL). Whatever it is it sure looks like it was enjoyed.

Lisa in Jax said...

Dessert definitely.
LOL