Liz , by way of Dorothy , posted a challenge to write 8 things about yourself for all the world to see. Now, I'm a boring person so don't expect any juicy tidbits but here goes anyway.LOL
The rules are simple:
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
Consider yourself tagged if you read this.
1. I'm an unorganized organizing junkie. Sometime, somewhere along the way, something will happen, the world will get out of tilt and my perfect world will be turned into chaos. They are out to get me.lol
2. When I grow up I want to be a Doctor/Sign Language Interpreter/Writer/English Teacher. Oh wait, I'm already grown up. Darn.
3. I married my highschool sweetheart who was also an "older man".lol (He seemed much older back then, now he's only 1 1/2 years older. Does that mean I'm gaining on him?)
4. I am a horrible patient. If you can actually get me there. This also pertains to dentists. I'm looking into drug therapy.LOL (Thanks Kathy)
5. I don't like people touching me. That's why I had 5 kids.lol Evidently, this is an actual disorder now, not just a weird quirk. Now I'm just disordered, not quirky. I also don't like tags, have a horrible time finding shoes, clothes, and especially undergarments. My poor dh won't go shopping with me anymore.lol
6. I've been pregnant or brea$tfeeding for the past 5 years. Please refer to #5.
7. I have the uncanny ability to remember where every single bathroom I've ever been in is. Even if it was years ago.lol Let's all remember that I have 5 kids. Believe me, someone will have to go and usually it's me.lolol
8. It takes me at least 10 times before I'll remember your name and at least 5 times before I'll even recognise you. If you aren't where you're *supposed* to be, then even if you're my bestfriend I won't recognise you at first. You'll have to remind me of who you are.LOL
So there. I TOLD you I was boring. I'd love to hear about everyone else though.lol