Monday, October 01, 2007

My Menu for this week...

This week I'm trying out some new recipes from The Hillbillyhousewife.com for lunch. We've always been a fend for yourself kind of family for lunches but I've found that it eats up extra time and it's not too cost effective. I'm going to try making easy dinner type dishes and if we like them, they'll stay on the menu.

Lunch

Hamburger Pie
Beef Noodle Helper
Buttery Garlic Rice
Sandwiches

Dinner

Chili w/potato bar and salad
Nacho Dip and chips
BBQ Chicken, rice and salad
Fried Rice w/fruit
Baked Chicken, noodles, and steamed broccoli and cauliflower
Tilapia w/Parm rice and veggies (If I pick up the fish since I forgot it.LOL)


Blessings,


2 comments:

Salar37_Shushan said...

sounds tasty! :))

Right now we're just cooking down our pumpkin because one of our kitties knocked it over.

We'll be doing pumpkinny things this week. lol

Susan in Va (SHS)

Lisa in Jax said...

LOL We love pumpkin here! I used to make a good pumpkin butter that was good on toast. YUM!