Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happenings...

We've had a great week! Last Thursday we had a pool party and invited all of our friends from the YMCA. The kids had such a great time, that we have invited them all over again this Thursday!

Pool Party!
Photobucket
(I don't have permission for sharing photos so I blurred them out.)

Here's Sophia's pool party...
Photobucket

For the party, we bought more sand and here's Jon enjoying it...
Photobucket
(He didn't know that I took this.)

Over the past week, we've had A LOT of these...
Photobucket
My garden is enjoying the rain but the littles are getting tired of it.LOL

Look at the intensity of Evie playing this game...
Photobucket
You can tell she's serious about winning.LOL And I love that Jon caught Sophia playing too. Very cute.


I get a lot of this throughout the day too...
Photobucket
This is why I'm not blogging much.LOL

Sophia is so funny. She is jealous of my notebooks. Whenever I get one out to either work on the bills or do any kind of planning she comes running over to me and cries and whines until I put it away and pick her up. I can do ANYTHING else, but don't hand me a notebook.LOL

I'm going to post an update to our preschool rotation next while Sophia's napping.LOL

Blessings,


5 comments:

Debbie said...

Lisa, what a fun pool party!

I love all the pictures. Evie indeed looks very intense. Sophia is just so cute! What a doll.

Lisa in Jax said...

Thanks Debbie! This has been a good summer so far.

Cynthia said...

Looks like you're having tons of fun this summer!

Robin said...

Very fun! I love that Sophia got her own pool party.

Jodi said...

This looks like a blast. I love Sophia's own little pool party!