Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lapbooking...

Here is the "Cars Lapbook" that Grandma G put together with Genevieve yesterday. We don't have a color printer so it made it more of a coloring book too. Genevieve had so much fun that we started her Dinosaur Lapbook this morning and actually finished the first book section. She's clamoring for more but we need to wait for the glue to dry.LOL

Here's the website to make your own. It's my new favorite website!

http://lapbooksbycarisa.homestead.com/CarsTotBook.html

Here's Isaac's name and a counting section...
Photobucket

The middle has colors and the right side has shapes...
Photobucket

Here's Genevieve's first section of her Dinosaur lapbook finished already! We're going to make a dinosaur recipe after lunch...

I got this lapbook from Currclick...
http://www.currclick.com/product_info.php?products_id=16706&it=1

We're having fun this summer!
Photobucket

Blessings,

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

That's SO CUTE, Lisa. Thanks for posting pics.

Lisa in Jax said...

Thanks Cindy! Genevieve's having a blast. She wore me out today.lol

Carisa said...

I stumbled upon your blog from my daily "lapbooking blogs" Google page and saw our Cars Tot Book:) I am so gald you were able to use it for your little one and thanks for the nice compliment about my site!
;) Carisa

Lisa in Jax said...

LOL! Carisa,

I was going to leave a comment on your blog but I haven't gotten a chance. I do love your blog!

Lisa

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

DARLING> I'm going to book mark...maybe soon... LOL

Jodi said...

The kids did a great job on their lapbooks!