Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happenings...

Now these are some fun photos...

The kids were all listening to that old song 8675309 from the eighties, dancing and laughing while I did the dishes...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(It was sooo cute...)


And here we all are outside again, enjoying the great late afternoon weather...

Ethereal Evie...
Photobucket

Happy Sophie...
Photobucket

Beautiful sunset...
Photobucket

Bug watching...up close...
Photobucket

More beauty from God...
Photobucket

What? You want a pose?::snort::
Photobucket

Well, that's it folks. Life is great and I'm feeling good. I've got to get off this computer as a storm is coming in quick. God bless you all and goodnight!

Blessings,

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Those are all good but I especially love the up close bug watching baby!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Great photos - I like them all but the bug watching photo is classic.

Romany said...

Sophia dancing is a scream.

I used to fall about laughing at my toddlers when they danced.

Laura said...

I remember that song! :) Too funny. Watching kids dance (especially to our era songs) is so fun. :)

Unknown said...

Adorable photos, all, but my favorites are of everyone dancing and Sophia watching the bugs from an "up close and personal" vantage point!

Lisa in Jax said...

LOL! Thanks everyone. These kids are a lot of fun! I just love seeing the world through their eyes.