Friday, February 16, 2007

How exciting! I'm at the one week mark for my due date! I've noticed that my body seems to be getting ready so I don't think I have much longer to wait. I don't think I got very nervous with my other children but I REMEMBER what it was like to have my last two and it's not helping me to look forward to the process.LOL Everyone thinks that this one will come quickly because it'll be my third in a row and I'm praying that they are right.lol If you all feel led, I would be grateful for prayers of safety for both me and my little one as we labor together. I would also like to ask you to pray that I can labor naturally again since I really seem to bounce back a whole lot easier, although if I'm meant for an epidural I'll take it.LOL

I finished my breakfast/freezer cooking yesterday! I now have around a month's worth of breakfasts in the freezer! Whoohoo!

We went to my mom's for dinner last night and I was thankful. I've been running low on energy the last few days and it was nice not to have to cook.

Allison had her second lesson in ballroom dancing last night and was paired with the instructors teenaged son. She said that she still had a good time.lol She said he's in her bible study class and that he was as inexperienced as she was so it worked out well.

Today we spent the morning cleaning Isaac and Evie's rooms. Eric and Allison have been trying to keep up with the mess for me but things had taken a turn for the worse.LOL Isaac's room looks great now and Evie's room can at least be walked into without breaking something now.lol I'm thinking I need to go through all her stuff sometime a make a trip to Goodwill but I think it'll have to wait until after the baby gets here.

Saturday our church is going to be hosting a Jam Session for all musicians of all ages and Allison is very excited to go! I'm hoping that we'll get her there no matter if the baby comes. She is quite good on her guitar and I'm sure she'd love to play with other muscians. They will be having these sessions every Saturday night from now on and I'm hoping it'll give her experience playing with others. Pretty cool! Really, this church has been an enormous blessing to all of us! It seems like we've finally found a good home.

Well, I guess that's it! I'm hoping that my next post will be photos of our new little one.

Blessings,

Lisa

7 comments:

Linda said...

Praying for you, Lisa. Here's my advice: Stay away from the hospital as long as possible. Walk as much as you can. When it got really unbearable for me this last time, it was almost over! Whew, I'm glad it's you and not me!

Lisa in Jax said...

Thanks Linda! Very good advice...I hate being stuck in the hospital bed. Hopefully, I'll get there just in time.lolol

Debbie said...

Lisa, sounds like you are still doing so well. Great job on all the freezer meals.

Hopefully that baby will come soon.

Emily said...

Wow! I can't believe you only have one week left. Just think any day you will be holding your sweet blessing. How exciting! I will be praying for you!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Eagerly waiting and praying with you, Lisa.

Romany said...

I'm praying this last portion of time goes quickly for you and the labour and delivery are smooth.

Dorothy

Anonymous said...

praying for you both!
(& for your nurse to be REALLY competent & compassionate)