Sunday, July 02, 2006

Well, we worked all day yesterday from morning until about 7:30 last night. The garage is looking really good! Eric and I have a date for the dump on July 4th and then I think we may be able to put both cars in the garage! What a great feeling to have so much done! We have accomplished a lot more in this house than we have ever done in any other. It is a lot easier to invest in a home when you are debt free and not broke.LOL

Lord willing, we'll have a couch next. LOL We're saving up for it so it may be a while...

Blessings,

Lisa

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Good job on the garage project! Love the new ticker.

Lisa in Jax said...

Thank you! I had to change the ticker today as I was able to calculate the due date better on Babycenter.com evidently I'm SIX WEEKS along!