Thursday, July 27, 2006



Here's Isaac's new hair cut. He can now see. It's amazing that my mom could cut so straight with the amount of wiggling this guy achieved during the whole procedure.lol


Here he is again. I just love this guy!


Here is Queen Genevieve. She has been playing with her dress up clothes every day. Allison put her hair up and took the picture.

I just have to say that Genevieve really cracks me up. She is the first child of ours that has to have a different story read to her each night. The first two always wanted the same stories over and over, til I thought if I had to read it one more time, I'd go crazy.lol Not this one! She will run over to our vast selection each night and say, "This is my favorite story, will you read it? " and it'll be something we've never read.lol

blessings,

Lisa

No comments: